Department of Land Records, Nasik is had issued the details to recruit the candidates under the concerned region of authority i.e. Nasik for the posts thoroughly vacant which are as following:
- Surveyor / Clerk cum Typist
99 posts are to be shared among both the posts with the proportion of 84 and 15 posts respectively.
Fine points to relate the candidates to their eligibility conditions are as below:
- Applicant applying for the post of Surveyor / Clerk cum Typist must possess the qualification required for the post and this is Architectural Engineering or the diploma in the civil Engineering.
- For the post of the peon applicant just required to pass in the 4th standard.
Fees Schedule: A Fee will be acknowledged by the authority by the SBI Challan with the payment of Rs. 600 for the unreserved candidates and Rs. 300 required to pay by the all the candidates under the reserved category.
Selection Procedure: Before to be a part of the candidates need to exercise the intellectual and mental power by the means of the written test needed to set by the authority.
Method to Apply: Applications are being invited by the authority only by the resource of the online procedure to be followed at the official website of the authority.
- 22nd July 2013 to the date 21st August 2013: Date of the commencement of the online submission and last date to submit application.
- 23rd July 2013 to the date 22nd August 2013: Initial and terminating date for the fees submission.
- 23rd August 2013: Last date for the completion of the application form.
- 22nd Sep 2013: Date of written test for the post 1 between the time 11:00 am to 1:00 pm and for post 2 between the times 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
Important Link: Link to have the detailed knowledge related to post is as below: